This was the BEST night of my life. "Boyz II Men is back again". Thank you Boyz II Men. Thank you. Today (well yesterday, it's 3 in the morning) marks the month anniversary of my irreplacable experience at the Scera in Orem, Utah. Here are 10 reasons why I am a new woman today because of August 28, 2008:
10. 90's R&B is the sweet nectar from the gods.
10. 90's R&B is the sweet nectar from the gods.
9. Water Runs Dry. My heart stops beating for a good 7 seconds when I hear it.
8. Choreographed dancing? You serious??
7. They've lost their bass and they're still goin strong.
6. They're wearing suits. AMAZING.
5. Boyz II Men has the biggest Polynesian fan base I've ever seen and I thank them for that.
4. The concert was $10. In hind-sight, I would've paid..... more.
2. Their voices are INSANE and I haven't been able to "say goodbye to yesterday". (you liked that didn't you?)
1. I've never been more jealous of front row in my entire life. I nearly rushed the stage.
(Don't mind my singing... I literally could NOT help it.)
I think at this point tears may have been shed... BECAUSE MY LUNGS WERE BLEEDING.
No picture will ever be able to capture the feelings we had that night. I have VOWED with myself two things. 1. Boyz II Men WILL be played at my wedding, and 2. If Boyz II Men ever performs again within a 250 mile radius of where I am, you can bet your bottom dollar Michelle Scott will be in attendance...
2 comments:
I finally found your blog today...and guess what...we have the same layout...
I guess we were meant to be roomies...
This is so random. I have no idea who you are, but you came up as a recommendation on my google reader so I thought I'd check your blog out. Anyway, I just found my old Boyz II Men CD last week and have been listening to it non-stop. They are so good..I had forgotten. BTW, Rob and Marisa are my brother and sister-in-law so we aren't total strangers...right?
Post a Comment