With my trainer Sister Lowther from Lancashire, England and my first district in Huddersfield.
My second companion, Sister Fröhlich from Germany. Merry Christmas.
...and here's another one. (I look like I'm seeing light for the first time.)
My MTC companion as well as my fifth companion, Sister Kissi from Sweden/Ghana. This confirmed to me that God has a sense of humor.
Anna Luisa, she's adorable and dancing to a song the elders made up about saving miles on our car...
Me and my sixth companion, Sister Fischer from Germany, eating french toast just before we discovered maggots in the powdered sugar.
East End Park, one of the greatest areas to knock...
Radek (middle) from Poland, and us at his baptism. L-R: President Stock, Elder Brown, Elder Van Dyke, Radek, Moi, Sister Kimball, my seventh companion from Utah, and Sister Stock.
And lastly, my greenie/eighth companion, Sister Desuesir from France.
Saying goodbye to the Whitaker's, one of the most hilarious families I know.
And the airport... goodbye England.

4 comments:
Blog!! Congratulations, thats a great way to sum up your mission.
yessssss
Welcome back, it's good to have you where you belong (blogging, and also in the US).
Welcome back Michelle!!!! I hope all is well!
Post a Comment